The Pennsylvania Department of Health and OSHA have issued new guidelines and regulations for the Dental Professionals to follow…for now.
Regardless of your vaccination status :
- You must still wear a mask when entering a medical or dental facility
- You must still wash and disinfect your hands
- You must still answer the Covid questionnaire twice before your appointment
What has changed :
- We can use our waiting room after you call the office to state that you have arrived
- We can allow seating in the waiting room, and in our case up to three individuals
- We can allow patients to pass in the hall with masks on and check-out or check-in together if separated
I would be remiss if I did not stress that this might all change again if the Delta variant becomes a serious problem.
Remember – Our primary concern is for your health and safety! These rules make sense to us and we look forward to continuing to improve our care environment.
Jay Freedman, DDS
I made changes to insure the maximum safety for patients and my team. Please follow this link to the COVID-19 Safety letter posted here on our website to learn about how things have changed at the office to ensure patient safety.
Welcome to Our Practice
Dentist Abington, PA - Jay Freedman, DDS & Associates, PC
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Abington? You've come to the right place. From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Jay Freedman, DDS & Associates, PC. We care about you, your family and your friends. We are here to help you achieve your healthiest and brightest smile.
At Jay Freedman, DDS & Associates, PC we know every person's dental needs are unique. That's why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable, convenient atmosphere. We're confident we can provide superior dental care that no other dentist in Abington can offer.
We specialize in improving smiles. You can learn more about our smile-enhancing services on our website, including:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
We've developed this informational website as an extension of our practice, to serve as a convenient, educational resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find helpful information about our services, credentials and office policies.
Discover a new dental experience at Jay Freedman DDS & Associates, PC! We look forward to caring for you and your family's dental needs.