The Center for Disease Control, Pennsylvania Department of Health, the Montgomery County Department of Health and OSHA have UPDATED guidelines and regulations for the Dental Professionals.
What has changed:
• You NO LONGER need to wear a mask when entering a medical or
dental facility. It is optional
• You NO LONGER need to wash and disinfect your hands. It is good hygiene, but optional
• You DO NOT need to call when you arrive to notify us or complete a COVID-19 questionnaire
• We allow seating in the waiting room
• We ask that if you are sick you reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better
What has NOT changed:
• The office staff will continue to wear masks with full PPE
• The office will maintain the same internal COVID-19 safety protocols. It will keep us all safer!
• All sterilization procedures will be maintained to the highest standards
• The office will continue to use medical grade air filtration to insure the cleanest air possible
Remember – Our primary concern is for your health and
safety! These rules make sense to us and we look forward to
continuing to improve our care environment.
Jay Freedman, DDS
I made changes to insure the maximum safety for patients and my team. Please follow this link to the COVID-19 Safety letter posted here on our website to learn about how things have changed at the office to ensure patient safety.
Welcome to Our Practice
Dentist Abington, PA - Jay Freedman, DDS & Associates, PC
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Abington? You've come to the right place. From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Jay Freedman, DDS & Associates, PC. We care about you, your family and your friends. We are here to help you achieve your healthiest and brightest smile.
At Jay Freedman, DDS & Associates, PC we know every person's dental needs are unique. That's why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable, convenient atmosphere. We're confident we can provide superior dental care that no other dentist in Abington can offer.
We specialize in improving smiles. You can learn more about our smile-enhancing services on our website, including:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
We've developed this informational website as an extension of our practice, to serve as a convenient, educational resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find helpful information about our services, credentials and office policies.
Discover a new dental experience at Jay Freedman DDS & Associates, PC! We look forward to caring for you and your family's dental needs.